Raspberry Seed Oil benefits for skin
Did you know that a single raspberry contains over 100 tiny seeds, each bursting with a dense composition of bioactive compounds? It’s no wonder these powerful berries have captured the attention of skincare specialists around the world.
Uses of Raspberry Seed Oil
Known by its botanical name Rubus idaeus, raspberry seed oil has been shown to work wonders with skin. With powerful antioxidants working to combat free radical damage, this potent seed oil actively fights signs of aging. Furthermore, its natural anti-inflammatory properties and fatty acids help to sooth irritated skin, locking in moisture for a radiant healthy glow and supple feel.
Raspberry seed oil’s components that improve skin health include:
- Linolenic acid, an Omega 3 essential fatty acid
- Vitamin E (alpha-Tocopherol) and Vitamin A (carotenoids)
- Ellegic acid, a powerful antioxidant
- Raspberry Seed Oil Key Benefits
- Naturally encourages skin cell regeneration
- Supports sun protection due to its Vitamin A content
- Helps soothe irritated skin, easing conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Promotes youthful skin, drawing on the power of vitamin E to reduce signs of aging
- Supports natural moisture retention
Source and sustainability of Raspberry Seed Oil
High quality raspberry seed oil – like the one used in Xtend-Life’s Kanapa™ products – is extracted using a cold press technique that locks in nutrients and ensures purity. Extracted with an expeller press, no artificial heat or solvents are applied at any stage of the process. This means the oil’s bioactive goodness reaches you at full strength.
Our raspberry seed oil is non-GMO and free from any solvent residues.