A Sweet Treat You Can Feel Good About
Looking for a healthy snack option that also tastes delicious? These raspberry and coconut bliss balls are just the ticket. Packed with goodness from oats, nut and berries, they’ll keep your heart healthy, while satisfying all your cravings.
Each ingredient in these bliss balls delivers specific heart-health benefits. Oats are packed with soluble
The high fat, protein and
Recipe: Raspberry and Coconut Bliss Balls
Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1 cup (100 g) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ¾ cup (80 g) oats
- ¼ cup (35 g) ground almonds*
- ⅓ cup (20g) shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 4 pitted fresh dates
- Unsweetened cocoa powder or extra shredded coconut, optional
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until you get a sticky dough. If
mixtureis very dry and doesn’t bind together, add a few drops of water.
- Take large teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Coat with shredded coconut or roll in unsweetened cocoa powder if you like.
- Place the finished balls on a tray lined with wax paper and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, or freeze for up to a month.
*Or grind fresh raw almonds into almond flour.
You may also like...
Pizza gets a healthy makeover
May 2020 by, Customer Care Team
Eating right for your heart needn’t mean giving up all your favourite foods. With a few simple tweaks,...Read More
Recipe: Healthy Hot Cross Buns With Rolled Oats
April 2020 by, Xtend-Life Expert
Try this healthy and tasty version that's full of fiber from dried fruits, sweetened from honey and dark...Read More
Supercharge Your Health with Nutritious Kiwifruit
February 2020 by, Claire Luzke
Choosing the right food that provides the nutrients to fuel your digestive system is the key to a...Read More